Restore your subscription on Android
- Open the Pandora app and go to the Station List.
- Click on the menu icon > Settings > Upgrade.
- Select Retrieve your subscription.
- Follow any additional prompts to confirm this action.
How do you reset your Pandora account?
Click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner of the screen. Visit Settings and then Account. Click Delete Pandora Account at the bottom right corner of the page. Enter your password to confirm.
How do I sign into my Pandora account?
In order to create an account, please go to http://www.pandora.com and click on Sign up. Enter the email address you would like to use. The email address you choose for your Pandora account must be unique; you cannot use an email address associated with any other Pandora account.
How do you cancel Pandora premium?
Cancel your subscription from the Amazon Appstore on an Android device:
- Launch the Amazon Appstore application.
- From the Appstore menu, click on Subscriptions.
- From the My Subscriptions screen, click on Pandora Subscription.
- From the Subscription screen, you can turn auto-renewal off to cancel your subscription.
How do I activate Pandora premium?
Create an AT&T User ID on ATT.com by entering a valid email address and password. Choose Pandora Premium — yours for no extra charge with this unlimited plan! From your WatchTV account, select Pandora Premium and continue to pandora.com to finish signing up.