- Open Chrome .
- Make sure you’re signed in to Chrome using the same Google account you use with Google Play Music.
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Select Menu Upload music.
- Drag and drop files or choose files to upload with Select from your computer.
- Near the bottom of your screen, track your upload progress.
Can I play Google play music on my PC?
You can find and listen to music with the Google Play Music web player or the Google Play Music app. Google Play Music streaming quality (bit rate) depends on the speed of your Internet connection. If you have a faster connection, you can play music at up to 320 Kbps.
How do I move music from Google Play to my computer?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
Can you use Google Play on a PC?
You can install and run Google Play apps on a PC through the free BlueStacks Android emulation program. BlueStacks emulates Android OS on a computer and works with the Google Play store to give computer users full access to Android apps without using an Android device.
Where is Google music stored on PC?
Where to Find the Google Play Music. On many devices, the Google Play music is stored on the location : /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.google.android.music/cache/music. This music is present on the said location in the form of mp3 files.