How to Play Amazon Music Using Alexa
- Open the Alexa app.
- Tap the menu button in the top left.
- Select Music & Books.
- Tap Amazon Music.
- Tap the Playlists tab.
- Choose a category.
- Pick a playlist; it should start to play on your device.
- You can play/pause, skip forward or backward, toggle shuffle and repeat, and adjust the volume from this screen.
How do I get Alexa to play my playlist on Apple music?
- Open the Amazon Alexa app, then tap the menu button in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Music.
- Under Account Settings, tap Default Services.
- Tap Apple Music.
How do I get Alexa to play my playlist on Spotify?
Set Spotify as your preferred music service.
- Open the Alexa App on your mobile device or at alexa.amazon.com.
- In the navigation menu, choose Settings.
- Under Accounts, choose Music & Media.
- Beneath the list of services, select Choose default music services. >
- Under Default music library, select Spotify.
Can Alexa shuffle my playlist?
If a song, album, artist, genre, or playlist is not in My Music, Alexa searches the Amazon Music catalog or samples from the Digital Music Store when available. You can use basic commands such as: “Shuffle” or “Stop shuffle.” “Stop” or “Pause.”
Can Alexa play my Amazon music playlists?
To start, these features will be available on Echo devices and the Amazon Music app on iOS and Android, where Alexa is built in. Customers listening through either Prime Music or Amazon Music Unlimited can ask Alexa for playlist advice starting today.