Depending on how your car radio is set up, you may be able to use an auxiliary jack, USB, or a Bluetooth connection.
Regardless of the way you choose to connect your phone to your car stereo, this method of listening to Pandora on your car radio requires you to control the app directly via your phone.
How do I get Pandora to play in my car?
Getting started in the car
- Download the Pandora app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Connect your smartphone to the vehicle’s audio system: iOS devices via USB (newer models may allow connection via Bluetooth)
- Open the Pandora app on your phone.
- Select the Pandora icon from your screen.
How can I listen to Pandora in my car without my phone?
Suggested clip 105 seconds
Pandora in the Car: Pioneer NEX4000 – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How much is Pandora for my car?
Visit pandora.com/one to subscribe today. For only $4.99 per month you’ll get… Pandora is proud to be an integrated app in over 160 vehicle models, providing the best possible in-car listening experience. As an integrated app, you can control Pandora with voice or steering wheel controls in select models.
How can I get Pandora for free?
How to Set Up a Free Pandora Account
- Using your favorite web browser, go to the Pandora website.
- Click on the Sign-Up link located near the top right corner of the main page.
- Complete all the required fields of the registration form displayed on the screen.